Emery Soft Fruits Ltd is committed to ensuring workers within its supply chains are treated fairly and equally, without fear of harassment or exploitation. We achieve this by committing to the ETI base code (UK).
These requirements are summarised with the following clauses and must be implemented into your business :-
· Employment is freely chosen.
· Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
· Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
· Child labour shall not be used.
· Living wages are paid.
· Working hours are not excessive.
· No discrimination is practised.
· Regular employment is provided.
· No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
More details on this code can be obtained from the ETI website (www.ethicaltrade.org) or BSCI (www.bsciintl.org/content/bsci-code-conduct)
The ETI Base code can be found at https://www.ethicaltrade.org/eti-base-code
https://www.ethicaltrade.org/resources/eti-base-code-poster - English versions
https://www.ethicaltrade.org/resources/eti-base-code - All other languages
Emery Soft Fruits Ltd were founding members of the Farm Fresh PO Ltd.
For sales please contact:
Scott Woolford - Business Development Manager