We are pleased to say that to date we have remained a COVID free site.
As a result of our COVID19 Risk Assessment we have implemented the following procedures to ensure we are COVID19 secure and we will continue to monitor procedures to ensure we are working safely:
1) Office staff are encouraged to work from home where possible. If their role requires them to work in the office, the office has been arranged to allow for social distancing. This will move in line with current GOV UK guidelines.
2) Workers are aware of and will follow the R&J Emery COVID19 procedure set for them in line with the UK government in regards to symptoms and self-isolating.
3) Whilst seasonal agricultural workers are exempt from full quarantine ruling, all new live-in arrivals will be isolated on site for 10 days upon arrival in line with Government ruling.
4) We will not be allowing any non essential visitors on site unless pre-arranged. Any visitor who arrives without prior agreement will be asked to leave.
5) No visitors should attend site if they have symptoms and their temperature will be taken on arrival. Visitors will be asked to wear face coverings in enclosed areas. Visitors are encouraged to take park in lateral flow testing prior to the visitor.
6) Offices, Packhouse, rest areas, toilets and areas of contact are cleaned daily.
7) Staff and visitors are reminded to wash their hands regulary and use the hand gel stations provided.
8) Staff are teamed in cohorts based on their living arrangements and working groups.
9) Appropriate signage is in place for staff and visitors to remind of social distancing.
10) Delivery drivers are asked to leave deliveries inside the gate or outside of the main office and not to enter the office.
11) The COVID19 procedure is updated in line with UK government guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID19 risk assessment or procedures then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation.
Rebecca, James and Richard Emery